Many parents often feel the urge to spend more time with their little ones. While this might be tough for parents who have to juggle between work and taking care of their household chores: there are baby gears that will provide you with an opportunity to spend time with your baby however short.
Baby carriers are one of the simplest options that you could go for. However for parents who want the very best alternatives, a baby stroller is the most convenient option. Infants love the snug wrap of a warm and loving hold. It is therefore very important to go for options that will give the same.
Well a baby stroller is the practical option; but what type of stroller is really safe for your infant? Don’t worry! Our experts have looked at the best strollers and determined the most ideal types for your baby. Check out the Editor’s Choice Double Jogging Stroller Reviews.
We have understood the need for your baby to remain very comfortable for ideal time spans as this will prevent health complications. We also know the importance of your baby’s safety from fatal accidents. Above all that we’ve looked at the most detailed information for the right stroller to find these:
The best stroller should have multiple features. Strollers are ideal for infants who are beyond six months. However, some strollers are pretty rigid. A stroller with multiple features will suit most needs for your baby. We advice that you go for a stroller with any or a combination of the following features such as the Graco LiteRider Click Connect Stroller:
- Convertible travel systems.
- Compatible with car seats.
- A stay-in- the-car base.
- A baby infant car seat/ carrier.
- A stroller frame for attachable infant seat.
Safe from Harmful Elements
Cool strollers should also keep harmful elements away. This can be done in very many ways. From harmful weather elements, dust, sun’s UV rays, to drizzles and winds, strollers should be able to protect your baby from such things. We often prefer strollers that can also keep your baby safe from accidents.
- Large and adjustable canopies.
- Hand and pedal braking systems.
- Safety straps along the handles.
- Vinyl window to watch the baby through.
- Swivel and lockable front wheel systems.
Comfortable from all Angles
Awesome strollers also keep your baby comfortable. Actually comfort is ultimate. Without comfort you will probably realize that your baby will develop many health complications apart from getting extremely fatigued. If you contact our experts we can really give you more tips. Keep an eye here. For more compatible stroller accessories, check out the Best Travel System Strollers.
- Adjustable reclining seats for comfortable sitting.
- Suspension systems for bumpy-less rides.
- Single footrest system to prevent any slip.
- Baby trays for easy snacks and feeding time.
- Tandems in case you have an older baby on board.
Safe Storage Freedom
Great strollers will keep your baby free. How do they do that? These strollers come with ideal storage compartments. Such compartments will prevent you from bundling up your baby with many other things on one seat. You can have an ample time storing your accessories and leaving your kids free in their seats.
- Under seat storage baskets for baby accessories and shopping.
- Back seat storage pockets for simple stuffs (keys and phones).
- Detachable cup holders along the side handle for drinks.
Hold up to The Said Weight
An ideal stroller should also be able to carry the said weight capacity. It’s not cool putting your babies on a stroller only to ride a few miles and the stroller breaks down under their weight. This can be very fatal. Broken frames (weak frames) can leave them with injuries. Follow our advice and look out for the following. Read more about the Best Double Stroller for Infant and Toddler.
- Mark of quality along the stroller’s package – means it is tested.
- Best frames should have no dents, cracks, or gaps around it.
- Material of the frame should be ideal (stainless steel/ sturdy aluminum).
- No sharp spots along the frame, rusted area, or loose screws sticking out.
- Rubberized handle bars with pretty strong grips is a great plus.
Highly Dependable Wheels
A suitable stroller for your baby should also have very solid wheels. We always insist that while buying your stroller you should really keep an eye on the wheels as they are the main means through which you will move around. Weak wheel could break off and leave your kids with very fatal accidents. Follow our tips when choosing a wheel. Many readers who bought this stroller also read about Best Lightweight Stroller.
- Look for wheels that are easy to replace.
- Lockable swiveling wheels for easy maneuverability.
- Watch out for straight axels that turn easily.
- Braking systems when applied should be instant.
- Are the wheels on ideal systems (spokes and polymer)
- Read the USER REVIEWS to find out how the wheels hold.
Best Seating Arrangements
Finally a suitable stroller should have the best stroller seating arrangement. There are many seating arrangements that are considered super ideal. Depending on your taste and preference, the ages of your babies, your location, and also your lifestyle you can choose either of the following seating arrangements that are considered safe.
- Side by side seating
- Tandem seating (one seat on the rear).
- Stadium like seating (rear seats raised above the front seat).
Today strollers are very versatile. The very best ones should be safe for your kids, no doubt! We have realized that such strollers will have easy to reach brakes usually attached to both rear wheels (easily applied by the foot) such as the Britax B-Agile Double Stroller.
The seats should recline, stretch out flat, or remain padded. We know that sometime you might buy a secondhand stroller. In case of such a stroller we always suggest that you watch out for the following.
- Strong and sturdy frames.
- Tires and wheels in good shape – no leaks or cuts.
- Reclining / well padded seats.
- Operating adjustable handles.
- Well fixed handle bars.
Looking at some of our best baby strollers you will realize that they have all the safety options that your baby needs. We understand how important you little angles are and why you need to keep them safe in every way. That’s why we insist that you should follow this guide when getting a stroller for them.